EDsync² is equipped with the same feature set as EDsync for iPhone except it will come without advertisement. Also, it represents the next version of the base application. This results in some benefits concerning usability. I have mentioned most of the changes to UI and features in recent posts. Here is a short list of recent changes.
– landscape mode (for search’s library selection view)
– buttons (search)
– table cells (list of loans, charges, favorites, search results)
– history for 15 recent search queries
– getting information about a search result nicely displayed in a table
– making online resources available in web view (open PDFs directly in the app)
Please note that the detail view for a search result may omit some information available in the ‘real’ catalogue. Most common fields such as shelf mark, title, author, publisher,… will be shown.
You may obtain EDsync² on the App Store